When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this bedroom set with king panel bed and nightstands. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Those who love to read in bed are sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Additional USB plug-ins in the nightstand keep you up to speed.
- Includes king panel bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and two nightstands
- Made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Headboard with decorative sconce LED light (runs on 3AA batteries) and 2 USB charging ports
- Each nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- 2 slim-profile USB charging stations in each nightstand
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available within the state of Maine. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.