Ashley Package Number: B099/53/70(2)/71/B100-11
This package contains:
- B099-53: Twin Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B099-70: Under Bed Storage (Quantity: 2)
- B099-71: Twin Storage Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B100-11: Twin Roll Slat (Quantity: 1)
- Warm gray vintage finish with white wax effect over replicated oak grain
- 3D pressed satin metallic drawer fronts with locker front details, in combination with replicated oak grain drawer fronts
- Locker style drawer pulls in a distressed black finish
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Headboards feature a satin metallic frame detail
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Twin (53) and full (87) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- Twin and full storage options (71, 72, 70x2) require the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats
- Headboards legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
Professional delivery and installation is available within the state of Maine. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.